Call 310-763-7879 TODAY!
• Daily housekeeping
• 3 Meals per day plus snacks
• Monthly outings and activities
• Transportation to & from doctor appointments
• Transportation to & from dentist appointments
• Assist in daily hygiene skills and bathing
• Administering medication & maintain
• Provide basic first aid if necessary
• Residential Setting
• Assistance with daily living activities
• Cleaning & Laundering
• Special Diets if prescribed by physician
• Our caring staff are available 24-hours a day
for help with bathing, dressing, medication reminders,
or other daily activities.
Serenity Seniors Home classic and comfortable residential settings are specially designed to provide comfort and security in a separate environment for those in need of memory care. Our team is trained to value each senior and to recognize their different preferences and needs.
For Memory Care we offer: Personalized programs with multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise and outings, group activities and visits with children and pets, depending on what benefits each individual senior
Serenity Seniors Home resident-centered dementia care approach is to provide residents with custom-tailored care that promotes and preserves their happiness, their health, and their dignity.
• Clients have the right to wear any clothes they may choose.
• Have the right to have visitors.
• Have access to the telephone.
• Have right to choose their own friends.
ACTIVITIES FOR MIND & BODY
• Chair Exercises
• Game Night*Bingo
• Movie Days
• Computer Training Courses
• Community Outings
• Senior Mentoring Youth Program
• Gulf at local Golf Course
• Beauty/Barber Salon Services
• Religious Services
• Improve basic health & well being
We are licensed by the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division. License #198601630